Breaking News

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Nonetheless Contemplating Presidential Run

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Nonetheless Contemplating Presidential Run


Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has not dominated out an attainable run for the White Home.


Talking with the USA At this time about his new sitcom “Younger Rock,” which chronicles his childhood, Johnson echoed his 2017 feedback to Ellen DeGeneres that he might run for president.
I might contemplate a presidential run sooner or later if that’s what the folks wished,” he stated. “Really I imply that, and I’m not flippant in any manner with my reply. That may be as much as the folks…So I might wait, and I might pay attention. I might have my finger on the heartbeat, my ear to the bottom.”



In 2017, shortly after former President Donald Trump’s inauguration, Johnson stated he was “severely contemplating” a run for president. The sitcom may even function mock interviews from the longer-term in 2032 that present him operating for president.



Final September, Johnson labeled himself a “centrist” as he endorsed Joe Biden, clarifying that he has voted for each events whereas hailing Kamala Harris as a “licensed badass.”
“As a political impartial & centrist, I’ve voted for each event previously,” Johnson tweeted. “On this crucial presidential election, I’m endorsing [Joe Biden] & [Kamala Harris]. Progress takes braveness, humanity, empathy, power, KINDNESS & RESPECT. We should ALL VOTE[.]”



“I’ve received pals in all events, however, the one factor we are able to at all times agree on is the dialog and the dialogue, and the place that dialog lands is at all times essentially the most crucial half,” he stated in a video.



I assumed it was an amazing and very productive dialog that we had and as a registered impartial for years now with centrist ideologies, I do really feel that Vice President Biden and Senator Harris is your best option to steer our nation, and I'm endorsing them to turn out to be president and vice chairman of our United States,” he continued.


Upon Biden’s election, Johnson admitted to crying “manly tears” over the prospect of Harris being vice-chairman.


“I wished to shoot this yesterday, when the information broke, however, I received a bit of emotional, admittedly so, I received a bit of emotional yesterday, manly tears after all, I could have cried a tear or two, or ten, however, they have been all very manly. All my tears are manly,” he stated.
Johnson went on to say that he received emotional due to what he felt his vote “represented.”



“My vote represented humanity. My vote represented decency,” he continued. “It represented the values and the rules of which we educate our little women. My vote additionally, for me, represented the significance of simply being, first-rate human being.”



Previous to his endorsement of Biden, Johnson ripped into Trump for not being a supporter of the Black Lives Matter motion after the demise of George Floyd.The place is our compassionate chief? The chief who unifies and conjures up our nation at our most painful time once we want it essentially the most,” he stated in a prolonged video. 


“The chief who steps up and takes full accountability for our nation and embraces each color in it. The chief who picks our nation up to off its knees and says you might have my phrase — we received this — and collectively, the change will occur. The place are you? As a result of we’re all right here. Possibly at some point, that galvanizing chief will emerge. Both manner, the method to vary has already begun.”

 

 

No comments